CCNS-5 - The new flying experience
IGI, the first company to introduce a GPS based flight management system or Computer Controlled Navigation System for survey flights worldwide, is taking the next step and unveils a brand new, next generation CCNS system - version 5.
The CCNS-5 system is a guidance, positioning and sensor management system for aerial survey missions. It is smaller, lighter and richer in functionality then its predecessor.
CCNS-5 has one 6.5 inch display with a couple of control buttons. With an extra bright, sunlight readable display the system is state-of-the-art in flight management equipment. Designed as a mobile system the pilot can easily use his CCNS-5 on different installations.
The system can operate all common sensor types as digital & analog aerial camera systems and LiDAR & SAR systems. Starting with support for generic cameras there are different sensor packages available. In this way the system can be optimized for your sensors and will save you money.
Customizeable User Interface
Please have a look at the Youtube video for an introduction to new features of the CCNS-5:
Perfect Triple: IGIplan - CCNS - AEROcontrol
AEROcontrol is IGI's GNSS/IMU system for the precise determination of position and attitude of an airborne sensor. All operations and the management of the AEROcontrol system is controlled by the CCNS 5. The post-processing software uses a forward/backward Kalman filter algorithm to achieve optimal results.
Internal: 50-channel GPS L1 C/A Code & SBAS receiver
Supporting WAAS / EGNOS / MSAS
External: AEROcontrol or external GNSS receiver
Ethernet: Fast Ethernet LAN Port
Serial Port: RS232
Discretes: 3 TTL-Level Ports
IGIplan - Mission Planning Software
AEROoffice - Georeferencing Post-Processing Software
125 mm (4.92 inches)
175 mm (6.89 inches)
35 mm (1.38 inches)
|Weight of System
||0.8 kg (1.7 pounds)
|Power Consumption at Full Performance
||14W @ 20 ... 30 VDC
0 ... +50° C (32 ... 122° F)
-10 ... +80° C (14 ... 176° F)
Features & Benefits:
- Control of one sensor system which can include different kind if sensors
- Different sensor systems are stored in profiles
- 6.5 inch (17cm diagonal) display
- 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, 16M colours
- LED backlight and Super Transmissive Natural Light Technology guarantees high brightness and contrast in every situation. ST-NLT reduces the surface reflections of ambient light and keeps the screen readable in bright sunlight.
- Customizable user interface
- SD Card for easy and quick accessible storage
- Pilot-only missions - no specialized photo pilot or photo navigator is required
- Suits the AEROcontrol - GNSS/IMU System perfectly
- Complete and comprehensive solution with IGIplan - Mission Planning Software